Friday, July 27, 2012

Everyone of us have been created in the image of GOD!
Everyone of us desires to be LOVED!
Everyone of us desires to make a difference!
Everyone of us belongs to  I AM!
Everyone of us has a purpose!
Everyone of us!

Where are my actions dear Abba, Father, God?
Where is the place of comfort I find in YOU?
Where is it you desire to have me to Reach out to YOU?
Where is it?

My desire is to let others KNOW they ARE WANTED!
My desire is to lavish forgiveness where it has greatly been extended to me!
My desire is for the compassion to be as HE IS!
My desire, to radically be TRANSFORMED
from the inside out~

It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters. 
The biggest disease today is not leprosy or tuberculosis, 
but rather the feeling of being unwanted. - Mother Theresa

No comments: